- Describe three (3) types of tests that will be needed to test this software system.
- Describe the strategy you would use for each type of test.
- Outline the test cases in a test plan for each type of test.
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Summarize the main points in the test plan.
- Create bulleted speaking notes for the presentation to the executive board in the Notes section of the PowerPoint. Note: You may create or assume any fictitious names, data, or scenarios that have not been established in this assignment for a realistic flow of communication.
- Use a professional technically written style to graphically convey the information.
- Compare and contrast testing techniques and concepts to include functional, performance, acceptance, and installation.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in software engineering.
- Write clearly and concisely about advanced software engineering topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
This assignment consists of two (2) sections: a test plan and a PowerPoint presentation. You must submit the two (2) sections as separate files for the completion of this assignment. Label each file name according to the section of the assignment it is written for. Section 1: Test Plan In the previous assignments, you were […]