Business ethics is the study of business situations, activities and decisions where issues of right and wrong are addressed. Morality is concerned with norms, values and beliefs embedded in social processes which define right and wrong for an individual or a community. Ethics concerned with the study of morality and application of reason to elucidate specific rules and principles that determine morally accepted courses of action,. Ethical theories are the codification of these rules and principles. Please do the following tasks about Amazon, the following questions are targeted to examine amazon’s Ethical behavior.
- Find Amazon’s business Ethics code and read it. Please attached the link as reference.
- Describe briefly Amazon, products, customers targeted, market- leading products, brief information about history, how many employees are working; which countries are located on which industry, total value, board of directors.
- Write and draw a diagram of amazon’s stakeholders. Write one example what amazon do ethically correct for each stakeholder and explain it.
- Please write five examples of how Amazon is criticized ethically in the past.
- How globalization influence amazon’s ethical choices?
- Which ethics theories you can describe Amazon’s ethical choices.
- Amazon’s business conduct and ethics codes
- Brief information about history, how many employees are working, which countries are located in, Which industry, total value board of directors.
Amazon is an American multinational technology that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. The company was founded on July 5, 1994, and incorporated in July 2005 by Jeff Bezos. Amazon has employed approximaxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxx